The technical committee particularly welcomes papers related to Aeronautical Fatigue and Digital Twin, as well as contributions relating to the following topics:
Aeronautical Fatigue and Digital Twin
- · Digital Design and Digital Twin
- · Advanced Materials and Processes
- · Lightweight Structures
- · Loads/Environment Spectra
- · Durability and Damage Tolerance
- · Corrosion Prevention and Corrosion Fatigue
- · Structural Health Monitoring
- · Structural Maintenance and Life Extension
- · Strength Testing and Verification
- · Airworthiness Compliance
- · Structural Virtual Testing/Smart Testing
- · Structural Integrity Design
1.Submitting the abstract and papers to ICAF 2021 by online submission.
2.Plesae certify that the submitted abstract is unclassified non-proprietary and approved for public release with unlimited distribution.
3.All fields on the online abstract submission form must be complete. Only abstracts submitted in the correct format will be considered, all authors are asked to prepare abstract till the October 9,2020.
4.Abstract can be upload to the ICAF 2021 secretariat via the website. They will be reviewed by the technical committee and, for author from ICAF member countries, by their national delegates. The authors of the selected abstracts will receive instruction for preparation of the final paper or poster. The proceedings of the symposium will be issued in book form.
5.All authors are asked to prepare full text of publication till the February 28, 2021 and submit it with the signed consent to publish form. The consent to publish form should be signed by main author on behalf of all co-authors.
6.Please click here to download the template